We're here to helpGet in touch
Dynamic organisations need a broad range of advisory services to support their ambition and growth.
As your business grows, our advisory services are designed to help you achieve your goals. Successful growth often means navigating a complex array of opportunities, challenges and risks.
Our experienced practitioners are available to help you understand, adapt to and overcome the various obstacles that may stand in the way.
Why Grant Thornton
Because you know your own businesses, we’ll listen to your needs. As part of the advisory process, we ask questions and pay attention to your responses. Rather than relying on off-the-shelf services that could loosely fit a range of clients, challenges and markets, we develop solutions tailored to your organisation and its unique requirements and objectives.
As a global organisation of member firms, we offer:
- integrated cross-border solutions
- strong collaborative networks
- centralised tools, methodologies and delivery models.
- Business risks – Assistance in complying with operating regulations and legislations
- Consulting – Assistance in improving operational efficiency
- Transactions – Consulting and support in any form of transactional operations, selling, acquisition, valuation, global capital market, etc.
- Renewing and restructuring – Assignment service to companies and individuals or shareholders or creditors in their financial challenges
- Expertise – Client support to solve difficulties related to financial losses in the course of legal charges as a result of fraud, insurance and other disputes
- Performance audit – Technical Financial Performance Audit on the effectiveness of usage of funds allocated to the rural housing construction